- Trauma-Informed Practices for K12 Schools, an interactive professional development solution for educators to build skills, confidence, and empathy to better support students whose behavior might be caused by trauma or distress. The product was created by Kognito in partnership with UNICEF USA and Mental Health America of Greater Houston
- The Compassion Project, a game designed to help primary school students understand compassion and how to practice it in their lives, developed by The Game Agency with Everfi
- Project Here Games, an interactive game structured to offer bite-sized activities to allow middle school students to practice healthy decision-making skills to prevent substance use. The game was created by a collaboration between the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office, GE Foundation, Health Resources in Action and FableVision Studios
Additionally, 2 Games Developed for Use in Pre-K Win Awards in Serious Play Competition
Two serious games designed for use in Pre-K education have been cited for excellence in the 2019 International Serious Play Award Program.
- Tech is te gek! (Tech is awesome!), teaches children coding in a fun and playful way through some simple ingredients: a visual coding language and a robot called Techie! Created by &ranj and &samhoud media
- Sunshine Secret, Building Self-Awareness, a highly interactive program that uses technology to engage children to teach them how to recognize, express and self-regulate their emotions and behavior. Developed by LHT Group for HeartMath Institute