Presentation to Research Working Group on Multigenerational Knowledge Transfer
So last week I was speaking at Huntington Beach, CA (and it was cold) on the topic of “Learning in 3D” and this week I am in New York City (and it is warm) talking about Tools and Techniques for Transferring Know How from the Boomers to the Gamers to a group from various companies all struggling with the knowledge transfer issue.
Here are some links to blog postings I’ve done related to the topic and other related links. These postings and links support the presentation and provide additional information on the topic of “Tools for Transferring Know How.”
- Books to Consider Reading for the Gamer/Boomer Knowledge Gap
- Hard Sell: Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning
- Brain Drain: Where in the World is Everybody Going?
- Gadgets, Games and Gizmos: Knowledge Transfer
- Teaching/Training Across the Generations
- Consider Generational Learning Styles and Tools
- Technology Shapes Generations
- Contrasting Different Learning Expectations
- Games and the Gamer Generation: Keynote
- Four Generations in the Workforce
- Show Me the Examples! Examples of Different Types of E-Learning
Aggregator (here is an example of an RSS Aggregator)
Article about Blogging in Corporations
Blogging to Learn and Learning to Blog
Online Assessment (What Level Gamer are You?)
Link to Book’s Web Site
Gadgets, Games and Gizmos web site.
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Posted in: Out and AboutLeave a Comment (0) ↓